League Two Round-up

Loading Market ...

Football Betting

Up To £30 Free Matched Bet

Leyton Orient are the only team left in League Two with a one hundred percent record after victory at Bury.

The O's find themselves top of League Two and despite being so early in the season, they are now the only side who have not dropped a point.

Their second success came at Gigg Lane where they took the lead after 21 minutes through Shane Tudor.

Gabriel Zakuani (pictured) then made it two for Orient after 73 minutes and although Allan Smart pulled one back for The Shakers, they could not deny the visitors from London.

Cheltenham looked as if they would join Orient at the top and they were cruising 2-0 at Macclesfield with just seven minutes left - but they still could not hang on.

JJ Mellgian (18) and Kayode Odejayi (82) looked to have done enough for The Robins, but late strikes from Neil MacKenzie (83) and Martin Bullock (85) secured Town's first point of the season.

Darlington registered their first win of the season with a 2-0 home win over Stockport.

Carlos Logan (28) and Ako Sodje (89) both scored on their home debuts to give The Quakers victory.

Grimsby came from behind to seal a creditable 2-1 win at Bristol Rovers' Memorial Stadium.

Junior Agogo made it two goals in two games to give Rovers the lead just after the interval, but goals from Martin Gritton (75) and Richard Jones (88) handed Town the win.

Peterborough's dismal start continued at Carlisle, as the home side secured their first win since returning to the Football League.

Karl Hawley's 17th minute strike was the difference between the two sides. Peter Kennedy was dismissed for The Posh just before half time to compound matters.

Chester are still unbeaten after Michael Branch's last minute penalty gave them a 2-2 draw with Lincoln at The Deva Stadium.

Nat Brown (38) and Gary Birch (43) had made it 2-0 to Lincoln at the break, but Ben Davies (50) pulled one back almost immediately for Chester.

Branch then secured a point with his late penalty. Paul Morgan was dismissed in the incident which saw Chester being awarded their spot-kick.

Rushden claimed victory at Mansfield with Graham Allen's goal on the stroke of half time enough for The Diamonds.

Stacy Long's last gasp goal gave Notts County a 1-0 win over Wrexham at Meadow Lane.

Wycombe sealed their first win of the new season with a 2-1 success at Rochdale.

Mike Williamson opened the scoring after just seven minutes and Matt Bloomfield soon doubled their lead.

Gary Jones' (79) late penalty gave the home crowd some hope, but they could not find a way through.

Conference champions Barnet shocked Northampton with a 2-1 win at Sixfields, in a game which was delayed for half-an-hour due to floodlight failure. 

Lawrie Dudfield (32) gave his side the lead on his return, but Dean Sinclair (56) and Nick Bailey (88) scored to give The Bees victory.

Click below for match summaries:
Darlington 2-0 Stockport
Bristol Rovers 1-2 Grimsby
Bury 1-2 Leyton Orient
Carlisle 1-0 Peterborough
Chester 2-2 Lincoln
Macclesfield 2-2 Cheltenham
Mansfield 0-1 Rushden & D
Northampton 1-2 Barnet
Notts County 1-0 Wrexham
Rochdale 0-2 Wycombe