League Two round-up

Loading Market ...

Football Betting

Up To £30 Free Matched Bet

Walsall continued their fine recent run with a 4-0 thumping of Mansfield Town, while Lincoln City were stunned at home by Bury.

Richard Money's Saddlers are targeting a quick return to League One and the hosts never looked back after making the breakthrough against Mansfield on 51 minutes through Mark Wright.

Dean Keates added a brace and Anthony Gerrard wrapped up the win in the final minute with a fourth goal.

Lincoln started the day in second place, but slipped to a 2-0 home defeat to Bury, who had been second bottom.

Richie Baker struck two minutes before half time and the visitors' second goal came on 54 minutes from Glynn Hurst.

Wycombe Wanderers also crashed to defeat as Andrew Mangan grabbed a last minute winner for Accrington Stanley.

Accrington had gone in front on 27 minutes through Ian Craney before Wycombe levelled via Will Antwi on 55 minutes.

Macclesfield Town remain rooted to the foot of the table after an 80th minute goal from Alan Connell earned Hereford United the points.

Swindon Town's promotion push was checked after being held to a 1-1 draw by lowly Boston United, who had Francis Green sent off.

Andy Monkhouse put Swindon ahead on 25 minutes, but an 88th minute equaliser from Dany N'Guessan provided Boston with a point.

Lawrie Dudfield pounced in the last minute to give Notts County a 1-0 win at Torquay United.

James Sharp put Rochdale in front against his former club Shrewsbury Town, but the visitors claimed a 1-1 draw through Andy Cooke.

Trevor Benjamin's goal a minute into the second half secured a 1-0 win for Peterborough United at Stockport County.

A Jon Daly hat-trick maintained Hartlepool United's charge up the table as Danny Wilson's men beat Wrexham 3-0 at home.

Milton Keynes Dons battled back from 3-1 down to snatch a 3-3 draw at Martin Allen's former club Barnet.

Ian Hendon's penalty put the hosts ahead on 38 minutes, but MK Dons were level before the break through Sean O'Hanlon.

Tresor Kandol and Richard Graham helped to put Barnet in control before Ben Chorley pulled one back from the spot and Lloyd Dyer equalised in the last minute.

Kevin Sandwith and Roberto Martinez netted in the first half as Chester City beat Bristol Rovers 2-0 at home.

Click below for an individual match summary:
Accrington Stanley 2-1 Wycombe
Barnet 3-3 MK Dons
Chester 2-0 Bristol Rovers
Hartlepool 3-0 Wrexham
Hereford 1-0 Macclesfield
Lincoln 0-2 Bury
Rochdale 1-1 Shrewsbury
Stockport 0-1 Peterborough
Swindon 1-1 Boston
Torquay 0-1 Notts County
Walsall 4-0 Mansfield