FA Cup round-up A-C

Millers leave it late, Bantams progress, Seagulls upset Spireites

Lewis Grabban: Scored two late goals as Rotherham edged past Barrow

Loading Market ...

Football Betting

Up To £30 Free Matched Bet

Rotherham United left it late against Barrow, Bradford City upset Rochdale while Torquay got the better of Chesterfield.

League Two Rotherham needed two late goals from Lewis Grabban to spare their blushes against non-league Barrow, who had led for much of the game through Paul Rutherford's 16th-minute opener.

Bradford City put their league woes to one side and secured a welcome victory after getting the better of League One strugglers Rochdale thanks to Nahki Wells' late winner.

League Two side Torquay upset Chesterfield thanks to a double late salvo. Jordan Bowery equalised for the Spireites, but Rene Howe restored the Seagulls' lead with Kevin Nicholson adding the icing on the cake late on.

Crawley Town's fine season continued on Saturday after they knocked League One outfit Bury out of the FA Cup 1-0. Tyrone Barnett and Michael Doughty netted as the hosts finished the game with 10 men.

Colchester avoided an upset at Gresty Road as they eventually ran out 4-1 winners at Crewe. The Us capitalised on Ashley Westwood's dismissal and progressed thanks in part to Lloyd James' double.

AFC Totton emphatically booked their place in the second round of the competition after thrashing nine-man Bradford Park Avenue 8-1. Stefan Brown was the hero for the South League Premier Division side, helping himself to a second-half hat-trick.

Bournemouth and Gillingham have it all to do once again following a six-goal thriller at Dean Court. The Cherries had been leading 3-1 with an hour played but goals from Danny Jackman and Danny Kedwell rescued a draw.

Carlisle United made light work of Blue Square Premier League outfit Alfreton Town with a 4-0 away success. Lee Miller, Rory Loy, James Berrett and Liam Noble all netted for the Cumbrians.

Gateshead are into the second round of the competition courtesy of a 2-0 away victory over local rivals Blyth Spartans. Jon Shaw and Michael Cummins scored in each half for the visitors.

AFC Wimbledon have a trip to Glanford Park on the cards after their home game with Scunthorpe United finished goalless.

Sam Saunders' first-half free-kick was enough to edge Brentford past Basingstoke as they won a nervy FA Cup encounter 1-0.

Bristol Rovers made hard work of Corby Town at the Memorial Ground before late goals from Mustapha Carayol and Chris Zebroski saw the home side run out 3-1 winners.

Chelmsford booked their place in the second round following an emphatic 4-0 home success over AFC Telford. Dave Rainford's second half brace settled the contest.