Swansea City chairman Huw Jenkins admits he has 'no idea' when out-of-favour striker Leon Knight will exit the Welsh outfit.
Knight has not played for The Swans since October 6, with manager Kenny Jackett placing him on the transfer list in a bid to send him packing from the Liberty Stadium.
Despite an impressive record of 20 goals in 37 appearances, the League One outfit have no desire to keep hold of the former Chelsea trainee amidst reports of behavioural issues.
So far Knight has turned down the chance to join Northampton and Peterborough, whilst Barnsley and Southend have ruled themselves out of the race with Shrimpers boss Steve Tilson voicing his concerns about Knight's attitude.
With over a month still to go before the transfer window opens, and no loan deals arranged, Jenkins says he is currently clueless as to when the striker will eventually end his time in Swansea.
"There have been a few clubs linked with Leon but I've no idea when he will actually leave," said Jenkins.
"Of course, the ideal scenario would be to sell him in January but nothing has materialised so far so we'll just have to wait and see what happens in the next few weeks."