League One round-up

Loading Market ...

Football Betting

Up To £30 Free Matched Bet

Torquay suffered relegation to League Two after a 2-1 defeat at Colchester as Oldham and MK Dons both won.

Elsewhere, Hartlepool secured a place in the play-offs with a 2-2 draw at Bournemouth.

Torquay suffered agony at Colchester with Neil Danns firing the home side in front on 42 minutes and Marino Keith doubled the lead in the final minute.

Craig Woodman pulled a goal back almost immediately, but it was not enough to save Torquay.

Oldham secured their League One status with a 2-1 victory over Bradford at Boundary Park.

The home side got off to a flying start with Chris Killen firing them in front after just three minutes only for Dean Windass to equalise seven minutes later.

Luke Beckett netted the winner for Oldham on 22 minutes to keep The Latics up.

MK Dons saved themselves from relegation with a hard-fought 2-1 win over Tranmere.

Gareth Edds fired the hosts in front on six minutes only for David Beresford to level matters on 65 minutes.

Edds proved to be the hero for the home side with the winner six minutes from time.

Hartlepool beat Bournemouth to the final play-off spot with a 2-2 draw at Dean Court.

James Hayter broke the deadlock on 12 minutes, but John Daly drew Hartlepool level eight minutes later.

Hayter restored the home side's lead, but Anthony Sweeney's 66th minute goal earned managerless Hartlepool a place in the play-offs.

Champions Luton missed the chance to hit 100 points after an exciting 3-3 draw at Doncaster.

Lewis Guy gave Doncaster the perfect start with the opener in the very first minute, but Russell Perrett drew Luton level on 32 minutes and Steve Howard fired them in front four minutes later.

An unfortunate own goal from Steve Robinson brought Doncaster level on 51 minutes, but Kevin Nicholls restored Luton's lead just past the hour mark.

Guy made sure honours were shared with his second goal on 65 minutes.

Hull slipped to a 2-1 defeat to Brentford as The Bees warmed up for the play-offs in style.

Leon Cort gave Hull the perfect start with the opener after just one minute, but Jerome Sobers drew Brentford level two minutes before half time.

Jay Tabb netted the winner for the home side four minutes from time.

Bristol City ended the season on a high with a 3-2 win over Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough.

Steve Brooker put the visitors in control with a first half brace (25, 45) but Wednesday fought back with second half strikes from John Paul McGovern (52), and Richard Wood (61).

Luke Wilkshire gave City the three points with the winner from the penalty spot nine minutes from the end.

Already relegated Wrexham bowed out of League One with a 1-0 home defeat to Huddersfield with David Mirfin netting the only goal of the game.

Walsall continued their fine recent form with a late 3-0 win over Stockport.

All the goals came in the last ten minutes with Matt Fryatt (86), Kris Taylor (89) and Mark Wright giving Paul Merson's side the victory.

Barnsley ended the campaign on a good note with a 2-0 win at Blackpool

Chris Shuker and Robbie Williams hit the goals for The Tykes.

Port Vale picked up a 1-0 victory at home to already relegated Peterborough with Tony Dinning scoring the all-important goal.

Swindon were held to a 1-1 draw by Chesterfield in their final game of the season.

Sam Parkin fired Swindon in front on 13 minutes, but Tcham N'Toya equalised for Chesterfield eight minutes later to secure them a point.

Click here for an updated league table.

Click below for individual match summaries:
Blackpool v Barnsley
Bournemouth v Hartlepool Utd
Brentford v Hull
Colchester v Torquay
Doncaster v Luton
MK Dons v Tranmere
Oldham v Bradford
Port Vale v Peterborough
Sheff Wed v Bristol City
Swindon v Chesterfield
Walsall v Stockport
Wrexham v Huddersfield