Skysports.com understands Coventry City striker Marlon King has yet to commit his future to the Championship club.
King is out of contract at the Ricoh Arena and Coventry revealed earlier on Friday that the 31-year-old had verbally accepted a new deal.
The Sky Blues expected King to sign the terms upon his return from a summer break, but it is understood the forward is yet to make a decision on his future.
The former Watford player's advisor Tony Finnigan says King is still holding talks regarding where he will be playing his football next season.
"I can confirm Marlon King has not committed his future to anyone and is continuing talks regarding his future," Finnigan told skysports.com.
King enjoyed an impressive first season at Coventry as he scored 12 goals in 28 Championship appearances.