Carlos Tevez is back with Manchester City after attending the club's training ground on Tuesday evening for an appointment with a club doctor.
The City striker flew back to England's north west after more than three months of unauthorised leave in his native Argentina.
The 28-year-old was met by a large gathering of photographers and TV cameramen as he and his family walked through Manchester Airport after travelling overnight from Buenos Aires.
Tevez has not been selected for a City squad since refusing to resume his warm up in their UEFA Champions League clash against Bayern Munich in September.
With the relationship between Tevez and City now 'thawing' the Argentinian is now looking to return to action after jetting back to England to resume first-team training.
On Sunday, manager Roberto Mancini has hinted the striker could now be in a position to help the club for the final three months of the campaign.
Mancini initially said Tevez was "finished" at City after the Munich episode, but the Italian has recently appeared open to the possibility the former captain playing for the club again.
Mancini, however, has previously stated Tevez would need to apologise to be considered for selection.
Tevez also said in his Argentinian interview yesterday: "I do not think I was wrong, but if they [the club] think so I apologise.
"I am ready to return, to win and do the best for the club's shirt."
City have also not yet responded to the Fox interview, which included a claim from Tevez that Mancini treated him "like a dog" in Munich.
The city squad appear receptive to his return if the reaction of Joleon Lescott is anything to go by.
He tweeted: "All I can say...is that all the players are excited to have Carlos, Kolo and Yaya (Toure, returned from the African Nations Cup) back to help achieve our goal."