Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini insists he is unconcerned about the latest twist in the Carlos Tevez saga.
City have accepted they cannot fine the Argentina striker four weeks' wages for the incident during the Champions League game at Bayern Munich, when Mancini alleged that Tevez refused to come on as a substitute.
Given City did not have enough evidence to charge Tevez with gross misconduct, PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor stressed that the most City were permitted to fine the player was two weeks' wages.
But Mancini has urged everyone at the club to focus on maintaining the Blues' superb start to the season, with last week's 6-1 derby demolition of title rivals Manchester United putting them five points clear at the top of the Premier League ahead of Saturday's home game against Wolves.
"It's not my problem," Mancini told Sky Sports News. "For me it's not important.
"We're in the best moment in our history and I think that our focus is only on training and the next game.
"The other situation is not important."
Asked it makes his job more difficult, the Italian said: "No, I don't think about the other situation.
"I think about my job, always. I try to do the best in my job every day."