Sources close to Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour have confirmed to Sky Sports News that he was 'extremely disappointed' with events involving Carlos Tevez in Munich on Tuesday.
Controversy arose during City's 2-0 loss to Bayern Munich as City boss Roberto Mancini revealed after the match that Tevez refused to come on as a second-half substitute.
After the game Mancini insisted that Tevez would not take to the field when asked, and as a result the Italian said he was 'finished' at the club.
Tevez spoke to Sky Sports News after the game, insisting he was still fully professional.
Then on Wednesday morning the Argentine released a statement insisting that he did not refuse to go on the pitch and there had been a misunderstanding.
But City fans have reacted with fury and now their UAE-based owner is believed to be less than pleased with the events in Germany.
Sources close to Sheikh Mansour said he was 'extremely disappointed at events in Munich'.
City have not yet reacted to Tevez's statement that there was a misunderstanding between him and Mancini.