Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye insists he is focused on his St James' Park career amid continued speculation over his future.
The 27-year-old Frenchman was the subject of a failed bid from Arsenal last summer and has been linked with a series of clubs, including the Gunners and Paris St Germain, in recent weeks.
And there have even been suggestions he could buy himself out of his contract, which has two and a half years to run, at St James' Park.
However, the France international insisted on Friday night that he is concentrating solely on Sunday's Premier League clash with Manchester City.
Cabaye said: "For me to go to Paris or another club, there is nothing. I just want to be focussed on the next game, Man City.
"Nothing is happening for me. When you know what you want, it is easier."
Magpies manager Pardew had earlier insisted he was not concerned about Cabaye's situation with the player having returned to top form after having his head turned by Arsenal's interest during the summer.
Cabaye admits the speculation is difficult, but he is determined not to let it affect his performances on the pitch.
He said: "I think it's hard for every player. It depends what the player wants - if he wants to leave or if he wants to stay.
"There is every time speculation about the transfer, even in January, so it's hard for the player, the club and the fans, for everybody.
"It is not a good period for everybody. We just have to stay away from that speculation and stay focused on our job, and my job especially."
The Gunners and PSG have both distanced themselves from making a move for Cabaye during the winter transfer window.