Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has rejected reports that he has been offered a new contract at White Hart Lane.
Reports on Friday suggested Spurs were ready to offer Redknapp a new four-year deal and a £50million transfer kitty to fend off any approach from the Football Association over the vacant England manager's job.
Redknapp is the overwhelming favourite to be named the new England boss following Fabio Capello's shock departure last month, but Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is keen to keep the former Portsmouth and West Ham chief at Spurs.
Asked about the rumours of a new contract offer, Redknapp said: "No-one's told me about it. No, it's not the case.
"I speak to Daniel (Levy) every day and he wants me to stay at the club.
"But at the moment he hasn't made me an offer of a contract and I haven't pushed him to either."
Redknapp admits that, if he did quit Spurs, he would be leaving a club that he has brought on considerably over the last few years, with the help of a number of star players like Gareth Bale, Luka Modric and Rafael van der Vaart.
"This is a club that is going forward," Redknapp added. "It's been a great club for many years. It won the double in the 1960s.
"It's all in place again now. There is a new training ground coming, a new stadium coming. It's a club with fantastic potential.
"We've established ourselves as a top-six team and we are trying to get established as a top-four team, which is hard as there are six teams there who are all very strong."
On the suggestion he would be handed substantial funds in the summer to build on his success at White Hart Lane, Redknapp added: "We've never discussed spending money in the summer, or amounts of money.
"It's never come up in conversation at all."