Sky sources understand Reading are holding a board meeting on Tuesday about the future ownership of the club and to discuss takeover bids on the table.
Sir John Madejski is in talks with Israeli billionaire Teddy Sagi about the sale of the Championship side, and Sagi's helicopter was pictured at the Madejski Stadium on Wednesday.
But Indian businessman Mohit Burman, who part owns the Kings XI Punjab - a cricket team in the Indian Premier League, is also believed to want to take control of the club.
Russian businessman Anton Zingarevich bought 51 per cent of the club two years ago and was due to buy the remaining 49 per cent off Madejski by the end of September, but he missed the deadline.
Madejski and Zingarevich are now looking for a buyer to take over 100 per cent of the club but sources have told Sky Sports the club have enough funding in place for the rest of the summer.