Hulk hasn't spoken to anyone
Porto claim to have received no bids for Brazilian striker
By Paulo Freitas. Last Updated: July 14, 2012 7:51pm
Hulk: Continues to be linked with a big-money move away from Porto
Porto's in-demand frontman Hulk continues to be linked with a move to Chelsea, but he and his current employers claim no talks have been held.
Reports suggest the Blues are ready to spend big on bringing the Brazil international to Stamford Bridge.
They will have to dig deep if they are to secure his signature as Porto have fended off plenty of sustained interest in the Samba star in the past.
Hulk has hinted that the time may be right for him to take on a new challenge, after four years in Portugal.
He is, however, adamant that he has held no discussions with any potential suitors.
Hulk told Lancenet: "I have four more years on my contract with Porto, and I'm focusing on the national team (ahead of the 2012 Olympics).
"I haven't talked to anyone. As everyone knows, I don't follow negotiations closely as that will make me lose my focus. I let my agent deal with that stuff."
Porto are also adamant that they have received no official approach for the 25-year-old striker.
"What is certain and can't be denied is that so far there have been no offers for Hulk," president Pinto da Costa told RTP.
"There have been talks regarding other players, but not those mentioned in the papers."