Norwich boss Chris Hughton insisted there had been no bids for Wes Hoolahan after he missed the FA Cup draw with Fulham.
Playmaker Hoolahan was among nine first-team players injured ahead of the third round game, which ended 1-1, meaning Hughton had little option but to make changes.
Hoolahan has recently been subject of reports claiming he is close to a move away from Carrow Road in the January transfer window, with Aston Villa said to be interested, speculation which Hughton dismissed.
The Canaries boss confirmed the attacking midfielder sustained an injury on Friday and that the Premier League club has received no offers for his services.
"Wes reported an injury yesterday and at this moment is having treatment," Hughton said. "There has been no bid that I am aware of, absolutely not.
"It's not our intention to lose players, our intentions are to strengthen what we have got here and to make sure we get these players back fit."
Hughton lamented the slack defending which allowed Darren Bent to head Fulham in front, when goalkeeper Mark Bunn was caught in no-man's land attempting to meet Chris David's cross, with Robert Snodgrass levelling before the interval.
"We conceded a poor goal," Hughton added. "It's there for all to see - it was a fairly hopeful ball into the box and we should have dealt with it better.
"We showed good spirit to come back and scored the goal at the right time.
"We gave everything to try to win the game. On the balance of play, I thought we deserved it."
Neither side was able to find the net again, meaning the pair must replay at Craven Cottage on either January 14 or 15, subject to confirmation, an extra game both managers would have been eager to avoid.
"It's a replay we would rather not have, but having said that we would rather still be in the competition than out," Hughton added.