Mills on 'B' teams
Former England defender Danny Mills believes the FA Commission 'B' teams proposal enjoys the support of the majority of Premier League clubs. He talks live to Sky Sports News Radio to give his views on the plans and answer your questions...
Southall: Grass roots are key
Former Everton goalkeeper Neville Southall urges for improved grass-roots before considering introducing B teams.
- Dyke 'depressed' by Man City
- Scudamore out to protect pyramid
- Scudamore supports 'pyramid'
- Managers back 'B Team' plan
- George: English pyramid unique
- Hughes supports 'Plan B'
- Managers support 'B' team plan
- Dyke: Leagues will back plans
- Mills: Clubs favour proposal
- FA Commission Report
- League: Plan 'B' unacceptable
- Hoddle backs B team proposals
- Big clubs to show Dyke support
Unconvincing Atletico get first win
Atletico Madrid beat newly promoted Eibar 2-1 to record their first league win of the season. Gaizka Mendieta feels the La Liga champions missed Diego Simeone’s presence on the touchline.
Van Gaal: Di Maria needs time
Chelsea ‘killers’ on counter – Mourinho
- Costa has everything – Terry
- Merson - Sunderland might struggle
- Le Tissier: Dyer due England call
- Story of Soccer Saturday – 30th August
- Thompson - Palace worthy of point
- Poyet takes positives from defeat
Di Maria fails to spark United
The arrival of Angel di Maria raised hopes but how much work do Manchester United still have to do?
Rolando Aarons: A rising star
Do Newcastle have an ace up their sleeve in Rolando Aarons? We analyse the 3-3 thriller with Palace.
Project Balotelli for Rodgers
Adam Bate looks at why Mario Balotelli's track record on the pitch makes him a gamble worth taking.