Transfer news: Adriano Galliani says that AC Milan had no room for Carlos Tevez
AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani says that the club have enough strikers already without Carlos Tevez.
Last Updated: 27/06/13 12:28pm
Tevez completed his move to Serie A rivals Juventus on Thursday morning but had been linked to the Milan club.
Galliani insists he was not disappointed to miss out on Tevez, telling reporters he has complete faith in his current squad.
Galliani said: "Tevez to Juventus? This will not remove my smile.
"We have five strikers in the team and they are more than enough qualitatively and quantitatively.
"Since our strikers haven't left, we could not go forward in the negotiations for Tevez."
Milan have also been linked with CSKA Moscow's Keisuke Honda but Galliani says the same rules apply and that players must leave.
He added: "He could be a target for us but there is no pre-agreement.
"Again, if no striker was to leave, we cannot take anyone."