Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas will allow another week for clubs interested in reported Tottenham target Hugo Lloris to come forward but says there is a '99 per cent chance' he will stay.
The Ligue 1 giants are yet to receive any official offer for the goalkeeper, who is contracted at the French club until 2015 but could be ready to take on a new challenge in the Premier League.
New Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas is thought to be keen on the custodian as he seeks an eventual replacement for current No.1 Brad Friedel.
Aulas originally named Monday as the deadline for any interested parties to bid for the 25-year-old keeper, who captained France during Euro 2012.
The Lyon chairman has extended that cut-off date by another week but says it is likely Lloris will stay at Stade de Gerland.
Aulas told OLTV: "We have no official offer yet.
"We've given Hugo eight additional days for him to find a club. There is a 99 per cent chance he could stay with us.
"I would be delighted even if we do have financial constraints."
Meanwhile, Aulas claims Lyon agreed terms with a club, thought to be Rubin Kazan, over the signing of Bafetimbi Gomis earlier this week but says the striker did not want to depart the Ligue 1 side and the deal fell through.
He added: "We agreed terms with a club on Tuesday, but Bafe didn't want to leave."
Lyon are looking to strengthen this summer and Aulas has confirmed Paris St Germain pair Mamadou Sakho and Clement Chantome as targets, while Troyes duo Djibril Sidibe and Fabrice N'Salaka are also thought to be on their radar.
However, the chairman insists the club will only bring players in after they have offloaded members of their current squad.
"We had talks with Troyes chairman. If I talked to him that means there is something," said Aulas.
"Sakho is very strong, but there will only be arrivals if there are departures. We are also attracted to Chantome."