Bologna are determined to keep hold of Alessandro Diamanti this summer after the Italy international was linked with several clubs across Europe.
Diamanti, who scored Italy's winning penalty in the Euro 2012 quarter-final shoot-out against England on Sunday, joined Bologna last summer on a co-ownership deal from Brescia.
The Serie A club took full ownership of the 29-year-old over the weekend and president Albano Guaraldi has no plans to immediately cash in on the former West Ham United forward.
"We are very pleased to be able to hold the entire ownership over Diamanti," Guaraldi told www.tuttomercatoweb.com. "The player did a lot for Bologna last year and will do very well in the coming years.
"Will he remain here? With the trouble we went to in order to sign him in mind, then I will say that he is definitely going to be at Bologna next season.
"He's exuberant and purposeful, nothing like what you have heard, he always manages to keep the spirit of the team up, he is a golden boy who deserves everything he has achieved so far."
Guaraldi also revealed that coveted playmaker Gaston Ramirez could also remain at the club after the Uruguay international was linked with the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool, Inter Milan and Juventus.
"I don't exclude that Ramirez could stay," Guaraldi said.
"We have had offers for him but he is worth at least 20million euros (£16m). If the right offer comes along then he could leave."