Spain coach Vicente Del Bosque admits he could be ready to make changes against Croatia to use more of his squad.
So far Del Bosque has tinkered little in the opening two matches with his only change from the 1-1 draw with Italy being Fernando Torres replacing Cesc Fabregas in the starting line-up against Republic of Ireland.
But the Spanish boss insists he has no issues with using as many players as he needs to ahead of Monday's final group game.
"We are delighted to be able to have such great resources," he said.
"We intend to take advantage of all the possibilities. We have 23 players and all of them could play.
"We have to choose and leave out people for every game and this will create debate if you don't win."
Del Bosque admits that Fabregas still has a huge part to play for Spain, adding: "The other day we had confidence in Cesc and he rewarded us with a goal, but Fernando could also have played for precisely the reason of what he did against Ireland.
"I have the same confidence in Cesc that I had four days ago, but we have other options.
"Against Ireland we looked to dominate and have the initiative and for that reason we went for the speed and movement of Torres."
Del Bosque also added to the Spanish condemnation of reports that they could play out a 2-2 draw with Croatia which would knock Italy out - no matter what they did against Ireland.
He told Marca: "We have an example of how to behave from the supporters and players of the Irish team who have given prestige to football.
"We are sportsmen and the Croatians are as well, therefore we will go out to win.
"There is no possibility of planning a draw that favours us, I haven't even done the calculations. The only thing that interests us is winning."