Lewis Grabban could yet leave Rotherham after manager Steve Evans revealed two more League One clubs had shown interest in the striker.
Grabban turned down a move to Crawley last week but talks between the two parties are back on, while Evans said one of the two other interested clubs had made an offer for the 24-year-old.
"There is more interest than just Crawley now, so something may develop there," Evans said. "But I think I have documented that if Lewis Grabban is here on July 2 when we report back, he won't be going anywhere else.
"(Chief operating officer) Paul Douglas has spoken to two clubs and one said they would come back in the next 24 hours, the other spoke to us on Monday and made an offer.
"That offer has now been passed from Paul to the board and the board will decide whether that offer is acceptable to them. They are League One clubs, he certainly won't be going anywhere in League Two."