Pep Guardiola has not completely closed the door on managing a club next season, but the outgoing Barcelona coach reiterated his need to take a break.
The former Spain international announced last month that he would be taking a 12-month sabbatical from football following four trophy-laden years in charge at Camp Nou.
He is preparing for his final game on Friday night when he hopes to bow out with another trophy as Barcelona take on Athletic Bilbao in the Copa del Rey final.
Since confirming his intention to step down as Barca coach, Guardiola has been linked with several other positions, including the hot-seat at newly-crowned European champions Chelsea and the Liverpool vacancy.
Guardiola's intention for a lengthy break appeared to end any prospect of the Blues luring him to Stamford Bridge, but the 41-year-old suggested he could be 'seduced' by any interested clubs.
"I will be pleased to receive their calls, of course, but for the next months I have to charge my batteries, charge my mind," said Guardiola at a press conference.
"I'm going to rest and then I will wait and, when I will be ready, if one club wants me, if they seduce me, I will train again."
Meanwhile, Guardiola backed his successor Tito Villanova to handle the job and does not expect to replace his assistant in six months' time.
He added: "Tito will do well. I won't have to go back in six months or anything.
"In November I had dinner with [sporting director Andoni] Zubizarreta and was asked if I thought Tito was someone who could lead the team.
"I told him that I believe he would offer everything I would want from a coach of Barcelona. Tito has helped me to be the coach that I am now over the past five years."