Eden Hazard is set to make a decision on his future before 2nd June after his agent claimed that terms had been agreed with three clubs.
The Belgian star signed off his Lille career in style with a stunning hat-trick as his side rounded off their Ligue 1 campaign with a 4-1 victory over Nancy on Sunday - and it was thought he would then reveal his likely destination.
Manchester United and Manchester City looked to be in a head-to-head battle for Hazard's signature but the 21-year-old admitted Chelsea's UEFA Champions League win in Munich on Saturday night "makes you hesitate".
It has since been reported that the Blues were in pole position with City and United said to be unwilling to match Hazard's reported £200,000-a-week wage demands, but his representative John Bico claims it is a three-way tussle.
Peace of mind
Quoted in the Daily Telegraph, he said: "We are no longer in the negotiations stage. We have reached agreement with all parties.
"Eden has already said he wants it to be fixed before June 2. He will decide after the (Belgium) games against Montenegro and England then go on holiday with peace of mind."
Bico added: "Eden is in the reflections stage and a decision will be taken quickly.
"Those who have come forward have a one-in-three chance."