Jay Rodriguez admits he does not know what the future holds for him with a number of top flight clubs showing an interest in the Burnley youngster.
The 22-year-old has just one year left to run on his current deal at Turf Moor and the Clarets look set to cash in on their 21-goal striker this summer.
Burnley have rejected bids from both Newcastle and Southampton in the past but, although the Lancashire club snubbed those offers, boss Eddie Howe admits it may be hard to keep the hit-man.
Norwich, Reading and Scottish Premier League champions Celtic are all believed to be monitoring Rodriguez's situation.
The former England U21 international told the club's official website: "I don't think anything of the speculation. You hear things but I don't really listen to them because there's nothing I can do.
"I'm still a Burnley player, I'm still contracted, so I'll look forward to a nice break over the summer, then working hard and getting myself fit.
"We'll see what happens, I hit the targets that I wanted to hit from last year.
"It's a dream for me to get 21 goals for the season."
Rodriguez, who has picked up the Clarets' players' player of the year prize, was thankful to the home fans for the warm applause he received after coming on as a second half substitute during their 1-1 draw at home to Bristol City on Saturday following eight games out with a groin injury.
"It's one of the best feelings in the world when you hear them singing your song. You can't describe how good it is," he said.
"It's a feeling I thought I'd never get but I'm happy that it's happened."