Paul Murray has confirmed 'phase two' of his takeover bid for Rangers would include offering fans the chance to buy shares in order to build capital for 'substantial investment'.
The former Ibrox director and his Blue Knights consortium are set to make an offer for the SPL giants, who were placed in administration in February, before Friday's deadline.
Murray faces competition from reluctant bidder Sale Sharks owner Brian Kennedy, but he is confident in his offer, which is backed by Ticketus and fans' representative groups.
And after spending Wednesday in meetings with Ticketus to finalise their bid, Murray told Sky Sports News he is planning beyond simply buying Rangers.
He said: "Speaking as a supporter myself, I can feel all the anguish of the last eight months.
"To see the club in administration, quite frankly, I never thought I would see the day.
"Even now, three weeks in, it is hard to believe and what we have to try and do is rescue the club from the ashes."
Meanwhile, Andrew Little has admitted he thought about leaving Rangers amid the financial cutbacks, but preferred to grab his long-awaited chance in the first team.
The striker netted on his first SPL start of the season as Rangers won 4-1 at Inverness last month.
Little had endured hip and knee injuries over the past 18 months and did not want to leave Ibrox before making his mark.
The Northern Ireland international told Blues News: "It certainly went through my head (to leave) and I'm sure a few of the others who are out of contract thought the same.
"But for me the biggest factor was I've had an awful time with injuries lately and now I'm finally getting my chance at Rangers.
"The gaffer has gladly given me my chance and I have really enjoyed playing in the last two games. I'm feeling good.
"I couldn't say goodbye to that. I've been dying to get my chance at Rangers ever since I arrived here five and a half years ago."