AC Milan striker Robinho has been backed by coach Massimiliano Allegri after missing two clear-cut opportunities in the space of 10 days.
The Brazil international chipped the ball over an open net from two metres out in Friday's 2-0 Serie A win over Genoa after doing exactly the same against Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League the week before.
Allegri, however, is not concerned by these misses and he has told the 27-year-old to remain calm and the goals will come.
"I told him that a player in Serie B on Saturday missed an even worse goal than his," Allegri said.
"You've to stay calm; it could always be worse. You can't put question marks over the player for two missed goals, even if they were sitters like the ones against Genoa and Barcelona.
"Robinho performed well in both games. In the end, like last year, what will count is that he has a good season and scores a lot of goals.
"There are eyes on him now, but he's not the only player in the world to have missed a goal."