No offers for Lazio's Zarate
Argentine forward linked with PSG and Man City
Last Updated: July 19, 2011 3:17pm
Zarate: The Argentina international has been linked with a move from Lazio
Lazio president Claudio Lotito says the club has received no offers for Argentina attacker Mauro Zarate.
The 24-year-old has been strongly linked with a move to Paris St Germain and was reportedly a target of Manchester City earlier in the summer.
Zarate has been tipped to leave Stadio Olimpico but Lotito has denied there have been approaches for his services.
"We have not received any offers for Zarate," said Lotito to Corriere dello Sport.
"If a player does get an offer and the conditions are there to free him, Lazio will not put up any obstacles. We will evaluate those offers."
Lazio signed strikers Miroslav Klose and Djibril Cisse earlier this month, increasing to eight the number of forwards coach Edy Reja has in the team.
Zarate, who contributed nine goals in 35 league appearances for Lazio last season, is under contract with the Rome club until June 2014.