Udinese have claimed Alexis Sanchez is on the verge of completing his move to Barcelona.
The Spanish and European champions have edged ahead of the likes of Manchester City and Manchester United in the race for the Chile winger's signature.
Udinese's Spanish representative, Quique Pina, has been involved with the negotiations and revealed a deal has almost been struck for the 22-year-old.
"Right now Barcelona just have to iron out a few details, but it's practically done," Pina told Cadena COPE.
"It's 80% done and the other 20% is what's to be ironed out."
Pina confirmed that the two clubs are set to agree a cash-plus-player deal, with Jonathan Soriano now thought to be heading to Italy rather than Jeffren Suarez.
"It's a figure close to €45million (£40m), which is an initial value, including a player and other variables," he added.
Sanchez is currently with Chile's training camp ahead of next month's Copa America and is reported to be leaving the squad to fly to Barcelona on Tuesday for a medical.