Tuncay has pledged his future to Stoke despite being left out of the squad against Aston Villa on Monday night.
The Turkey international was seen departing the Britannia Stadium before the Potters' 2-1 victory over Villa after learning he was not even on the bench.
However, the former Middlesbrough forward insists that he is still committed to the club and has no problem with manager Tony Pulis.
Tuncay told the club's official website: "I still love the club and I still love the fans.
"Every player wants to play and I am an emotional person, but for the gaffer it is very hard with his choices, because he has so many options.
"I am OK and there is no problem with the gaffer. I still love the club and the supporters. I love them and they love me. This is my team and my job is here.
"It is only the weather I do not like here."
The 28-year-old, who had been linked with a summer move to Blackburn and Wigan, says he was delighted with the home win over Villa despite being left out of the squad.
"For sure, I go home and watch it on Turkish television," he revealed.
"It is a very big win for us and I am happy with it.
"But I am always happy. I always smile when I come into work and I am always professional on the pitch."
Tuncay believes he has to stay fit as he combines his club commitments with his Euro 2012 qualifying ambitions.
"If I am not ready for Stoke, then I am not ready for Turkey," he reasoned. "That is why I am ready to play all the time.
"I played the last two games for the national team and we think we have a good chance to qualify.
"Two wins in two games is a good start for us and now we face Germany away next month. Of course it is difficult, but we have a lot of Turkish fans in Germany."