Crystal Palace boss George Burley is considering offering a deal to former Fulham keeper Wes Foderingham.
The 19-year-old impressed between the sticks while on duty for Bromley against Palace in their 0-0 pre-season friendly draw on Tuesday night, producing several notable saves to hold the Championship side.
And Burley revealed after the match that Foderingham, who was released by the Cottagers at the end of last season, has been training at Selhurst Park over the past few weeks.
"He is a young keeper we're looking to take on board as our third-choice," Burley told the South London Press.
"He got released by Fulham and he's been training with us the last two-three weeks. He's done well."
Burley also hinted that bringing in veteran Italian midfielder Davide Baiocco could still be an option.
There had been no word on the 35-year-old from Palace since he impressed against Chelsea in their friendly two weeks ago.
But reports in the Italian press suggest the former Brescia player is close to agreeing a two-year contract with the Londoners, and Burley admits the deal could still materialise.
"It's an option," he told Sport Croydon. "He was a player that did very well and impressed us with his passing.
"Yes he's 35 but he had quality and it's something we are considering. We have a number of different options and we will make the call soon."
Other midfielders being mulled over by Burley are Macedonian international Velice Sumulikoski and former Millwall player Ali Fuseini.
The duo both featured against Bromley alongside fellow trialists Tony Capaldi and Yaser Kasim, and all four will be handed a final chance to impress during Friday's game against Brentford.
"I thought the trialists did well and we will have another look at them on Friday," said Burley.
"We're still hopeful of having two new players in by the end of the week as well."