Ghana are hopeful Kevin-Prince Boateng will be fit for their World Cup quarter-final against Uruguay.
The African nation - the sole representatives of the continent left in the tournament - beat the USA on Saturday to progress to the final eight.
But concerns emerged over midfielder Boateng, who missed training on Monday after picking up a thigh injury.
The Portsmouth midfielder has impressed in the finals and Ghanaian officials are confident he will be fit enough to feature in Friday's encounter.
Team spokesperson Randy Abbey said on Tuesday Boateng had been "rested" for the practice session, but "will be fine" for the encounter in Johannesburg.
Meanwhile, Isaac Vorsah is back in training and could feature, and defenders John Mensah and Samuel Inkoom should be fit enough to be in contention.
Regarding Vorsah, coach Milovan Rajevac said: "It is very good news. He is an important player for us and he can play in a couple of positions."
Striker Asamoah Gyan - who bagged the extra time winner against the Americans - is expected to shrug off a foot injury in time to retain his starting place.
The Rennes forward said: "I think I will be back in training tomorrow."
Meanwhile, Sulley Muntari is hoping to make his first start in the finals following a bust-up with Rajevac.
The midfielder has twice clashed with the Serbian coach, costing the Inter man his place in the starting line-up.
The 25-year-old could come back into the fold in the absence of the suspended Dede Ayew, although Muntari admitted he didn't know whether he would be given the nod.
When asked whether he will start, Muntari said: "I don't know, it depends on the coach. Let's see.
"The coach has to choose who has to play. The most important thing is that I'm with the group, I'm giving all my best.
"The important thing is that we are playing well, doing well and the negative stuff is behind us. The most important thing we have to do is to do well for our country.
"I'm okay, I've been training since we came here. We are on our way, we want to do well."
Two bust-ups are said to have occurred between Muntari and Rajavac, the first of which came prior to the tournament after the former Pompey man left a training camp to receive private medical treatment on an injury.
The pair also fell out following their draw to Australia and it was reported Rajavec wanted the player suspended - only to relent and insist on an apology.
But Muntari was coy on the suggestions, adding: "I never got upset. I got injured so I was treating myself. He spoke to me about it.
"He was concerned. He wanted me to heal well. He decides everything. I'm very happy, that's the most important thing."