Julio Cesar believes Brazil will go from strength to strength as the World Cup progresses after qualifying for the last 16.
Dunga's side came into the tournament as one of the favourites and negotiated a potentially tricky Group G with ease, staying unbeaten in their three games.
A goalless draw with Portugal on Friday secured top spot and goalkeeper Cesar was satisfied with the performance.
"It was a difficult group," he said. "Portugal defended well and created some chances for themselves.
"We wanted to finish the group with a win but it was not to be.
"Nevertheless we can draw positives from our performance against Portugal.
"We dominated possession and we always surged forward hoping to score goals."
Cesar accepts that Brazil will have to play better in their next match against Chile but is confident about his team's chances.
"Now a new and more complicated stage in the competition begins and I am certain that Brazil will be ready," he said.
"We have done what we expected to do so far and now we have to focus one game at a time and continue to improve game by game."
Cesar is also looking forward to welcoming back key duo Kaka and Elano from suspension and injury respectively.
"They are both crucial players for us and it will be good to have them back in the team for our next game," said the Inter Milan player.