Brazil midfielder Felipe Melo is a doubt for his side's second round match after twisting his ankle in the goalless draw with Portugal on Friday.
The Juventus player suffered the injury in a tackle with Portugal midfielder Pepe as the two players clashed several times in the first half in a physical battle in the centre of the park.
Melo received a booking for his part in the clash and was substituted before half time, with team doctor Jose Luis Runco confirming that the 26-year-old was struggling to walk.
"It's the left ankle, it's a worry because it was a bad knock," Runco told reporters.
"At the moment, it's difficult for him to even walk. The problem is the time for recovery, 48 hours is a very short period to get over this. We'll have to wait and see what happens."
Robinho, who was absent from their final Group F game in Durban, confirmed that he should be fit to start for Dunga's side in their second round clash against the second placed team from Group H at Ellis Park in Johannesburg on Monday.
"It's just a bit of discomfort, so it was fine for the boss to leave me out as a precaution as we were already qualified," said Robinho.
"If it had been a decisive game, I would have been available. For Monday, there's no problem, I'm ready to play.