Barcelona defender Gabriel Milito has extended his contract with the Primera Division champions by one year.
The 29-year-old Argentina international signed a new contract on Monday which keeps him at Camp Nou until 2012, with the option to add another year after that.
Milito, whose new deal retains the existing buy-out clause of 90million euros, arrived at Barca from Real Zaragoza in 2007.
The defender suffered a serious injury to his knee during the UEFA Champions League semi-final against Manchester United two years ago, but made his official return earlier this year in the Copa del Rey clash against Seville.
In addition to that appearance, Milito has made 11 league outings for Barca this season, as well as featuring in five Champions League games.
"I'm immensely happy," Milito told the club's official website. "After suffering everything that I have it's great.
"I've always said that this is the best group I've every played with, and now I can go on holiday delighted to have won the league and because I've been in good shape."