Flamengo striker Adriano will have to change his roguish ways if he is to make Brazil's World Cup squad, says club president Patricia Amorin.
The troubled former Inter striker has struggled with depression and weight problems in recent years, but remains on the fringes of Dunga's national team squad.
The 28-year-old featured for the Samba Boys in their 2-0 win over the Republic of Ireland at the Emirates Stadium last week, but appeared overweight and sluggish.
"Each person reaps what they sew," said Amorim. "If Adriano wants to go to the World Cup finals in South Africa he has to change, we have already told him this."
Adriano had earned his recall after scoring six club goals in 2010 and finishing Flamengo's top scorer last season, but it appears both club and country are losing patience with him.
The former Fiorentina and Parma striker has a habit of failing to turn up to training and as a result has been dropped from Flamengo's squad for Wednesday's Copa Libertadores match with Venezuelan side Caracas FC.
The striker boasts a healthy goal return of 27 goals in 48 caps for his country, who have been drawn in World Cup Group G along with North Korea, Ivory Coast and Portugal.