Gianluigi Buffon claims he is happy to remain a Juventus player for as long as the club want him.
The Italy international has been the subject of mounting transfer speculation of late, with Manchester City reported to be keen on taking him to England.
However, the 32-year-old keeper, who is contracted to Juve until 2013, insists he has no plans to leave any time soon.
"There is nothing to think about for me, I have a contract and I have already made my choice," Buffon told Rai TV.
"As I said, it's not a problem for me.
"And if it's not a problem for other people too, everything is fine."
There had been suggestions that Buffon would hand in a transfer request if Juve fail to secure UEFA Champions League qualification this term, but the experienced shot-stopper has sought to play down such rumours.
"I have not even considered a future away from Juventus because I don't expect Juventus to fail to qualify for the Champions League," he added.
Meanwhile, Juventus have welcomed the news that an injury suffered by Giorgio Chiellini is not as bad as first feared.
The centre-half picked up a knock during Saturday's 2-1 victory over Fiorentina.
Early reports suggested he had suffered a thigh strain but, after undergoing scans, it is now expected that he will shake off slight muscular discomfort inside a week.
While Chiellini will not be sidelined for long, he will still be forced to sit out Thursday's Europa League date with Fulham and Sunday's Serie A clash with Siena.