Thomas Sorensen has insisted his future is '100 per cent at Stoke' after being linked with a move away from the Britannia Stadium during the winter transfer window.
The Danish goalkeeper has reportedly attracted attention from a number of top European clubs following his performances for the Potters in recent months.
Stoke manager Tony Pulis brought in a new shot-stopper in the shape of Asmir Begovic on deadline day, having previously failed to finalise a deal for David James.
Begovic's arrival has fuelled further speculation about what might happen to Sorensen, but he has responded to the rumours by stressing that he is focused on Stoke.
The 33-year-old, who is contracted to the club until 2011, says that he has no plans to relinquish his place in the team to a younger rival.
"My future is 100 per cent at Stoke," Sorensen told TV2 Sporten.
"I haven't thought about anything else and I play on Saturday so it's up to me to maintain my good form in order to keep my place in goal.
"All the other stuff is nothing for me to speculate on."