Valon Behrami has shrugged off reports regarding his future and claims he remains committed to West Ham.
It has been suggested that the Switzerland international could be on his way out of Upton Park in January, with a return to Italy - where he has previously turned out for Lazio, Verona and Genoa - on the cards.
Juventus are said to have expressed an interest in the versatile midfielder, with the Hammers known to be struggling financially.
Behrami, though, insists he has been given no indication that he will be offloaded, and claims he has no desire to move elsewhere after only recently returning from a long-term knee injury.
"I don't want to leave West Ham," he said in the Evening Standard.
"I enjoy my work here. This club have given me a lot, before, during and after my injury and I want to stay here and play for this club."
Behrami was sidelined for six months as he slowly nursed his way back to full fitness.
He admits he is yet to recapture the levels he enjoyed before he was struck down, but he has been at his energetic best since returning to Gianfranco Zola's starting XI.
"At the moment I am about 80 per cent fit," he said.
Next up for Behrami and West Ham is a trip to Sunderland on Saturday.
The Kosovo-born ace scored his first goal for the Hammers during the corresponding fixture at the Stadium of Light last term, in a 1-0 win, and he is hoping for a repeat this time around.
"I hope to do the same because it would be so good for the team's confidence," he added.