Adrian Mutu's agent believes Juventus should pay a substantial portion of his client's compensation fine.
The Fiorentina striker has been ordered to pay former employers Chelsea £14.6million by the Court of Arbitration for Sport for breach of contract.
Mutu has admitted that he is unable to generate such funding by himself and is looking to find a compromise.
With Juve having acquired his services as a free agent following his sacking by Chelsea in 2004, after he tested positive for cocaine, the Romanian is hoping they may agree to carry some of the financial burden.
Mutu's representative, Giovanni Becali, hopes that will prove to be the case, with his client prepared to reimburse the Blues for the money he earned while in West London.
"I believe Mutu has to give back the money he earned at Chelsea," Becali told calciomercato.com.
"But the rest should be paid by Juventus, Livorno and the Moggi family (Mutu's former agent Alessandro Moggi)."
He added: "We will put Juventus and those that are responsible for this situation in a difficult position.
"He has been abandoned by everyone, including those that made a fortune in his transfer to Juventus as a free agent.
"No-one at Juve has come out and said anything, nor the executives or his former team-mates.
"Mutu already paid a price with a seven-month ban and without pay. He is ready to give back what he earned. I will fight until death so that Mutu gets justice."
It had been suggested that Mutu could secure a lucrative move to Russia in order to help resolve his problematic situation, with Terek Grozny said to be keen, but Becali has strenuously denied that such a switch is on the cards.
He said: Grozny? Let's not joke about it. Grozny is a team that is in the middle of the table in the Russian top league, where there are three Romanians playing.
"They can afford him as the club president is friends with (Russian Prime Minister Vladimir) Putin. But Terek is Terek and Mutu is Mutu and we have not received any offers."
Meanwhile, it has been confirmed that Mutu is set for 10 days on the sidelines with a thigh injury picked up on international duty - ruling him out of a Serie A clash with Cagliari this weekend and a UEFA Champions League date with Lyon next Wednesday.