Shaun Wright-Phillips has told Sky Sports he remains fully committed to Queens Park Rangers.
The former Manchester City and Chelsea winger moved to Loftus Road on a four-year contract on the summer deadline day 2011.
But Wright-Phillips' time at QPR has proved frustrating, particularly last season as he missed the last two months through injury at the same time as the club were relegated from the Premier League.
It has been suggested some of Rangers' star names could seek a way out this summer but, ahead of Saturday's start to the new campaign in the Championship against Sheffield Wednesday, Wright-Phillips is not planning on going anywhere.
"When I got injured, everyone stuck by me so I am not about to go anywhere anytime soon," Wright-Phillips told Sky Sports at a FIFA 14 preview event.
"I signed a contract and I want to fulfil it."
A niggling ankle injury was the reason for the premature end to Wright-Phillips' last season and he underwent surgery as a consequence.
But he considers himself fit to face Wednesday in London this weekend if needed by boss Harry Redknapp, despite not yet being 100 per cent.
"I played in pre-season but it [ankle] just gets a bit angry every now and again after training," said Wright-Phillips.
"I played with worse last year so I should be able to [play against Wednesday]."
Shaun Wright-Phillips was speaking at an EA SPORTS FIFA 14 preview event. Pre-order the FIFA 14 Limited Edition on Xbox 360 and PS3 before August 25th and receive 24 FIFA Ultimate Team PREMIUM Gold Packs only at Game.co.uk