Toro Rosso boss Franz Tost has identified reliability as the area his team have to improve upon during the second half of the 2014 campaign.
Standing in for Kimi Raikkonen at Ferrari, Jules Bianchi was fastest on day two of the Silverstone in-season test.
- Massa top at Silverstone
- Kvyat: My kind of track
- 'Test prompted letters'
- Renault: Full power in Canada
- Tost blasts 'useless' tests
- Grid penalty for Vergne
- Kvyat relaxed ahead of debut
- Kvyat breaks Vettel record
- Renault: We're making steps
- It's a big year for Vergne
- Renault 'not months behind'
- Toro Rosso: Mystery awaits
- Jerez Day 3: Red Bull behind
- Toro Rosso reveal the STR9
- Toro Rosso to launch on Jan 27
- Kvyat hoping new rules help
- Vergne: Snub made me stronger
- Kvyat and Vergne to test
Ted Kravitz gives us his thoughts on day two of testing in Bahrain.
Toro Rosso Features
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Jenson v Kevin? Kamui v Marcus? Which drivers seized the initiative during the opening seven races.
It is a make or break season for Jean-Eric Vergne - now is the time to deliver at Toro Rosso.
Daniil Kvyat and Jean Eric Vergne take the wraps off the 2014 Toro Rosso STR9 in Jerez.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 202.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 131.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 115.0 5 Bottas Williams 95.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 88.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 69.0 8 Button McLaren 60.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 11 Perez Force India 29.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 27.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0