Standing in for Kimi Raikkonen at Ferrari, Jules Bianchi was fastest on day two of the Silverstone in-season test.
Felipe Massa's Williams was fastest on Day One of Formula 1's latest in-season test at Silverstone on Tuesday.
- Grid penalty for Gutierrez
- ‘Big gap’ admit Sauber
- Sutil didn't eat for two days
- Sauber shed C33's weight
- De Silvestro makes F1 debut
- Sauber problems identified
- Sauber hand testers track time
- Sutil: Brakes are trickier
- De Silvestro lands Sauber role
- Gutierrez wants to lead
- Sauber set for Bahrain upgrade
- Sutil: Mercedes are ahead
- Sutil: Torque caused crash
- Jerez Day 3: Red Bull behind
- Sauber launch the C33
- Van der Garde joins Sauber
- Sauber launch announced
- Sutil excited by new challenge
Adrian Sutil is eager to prove himself after switching from Force India to Sauber.
Sauber driver Adrian Sutil reveals the extreme lengths he went to in order to lose weight this year.
Simona de Silvestro becomes an "affiliated driver" with the aim of joining the Formula 1 grid in 2015.
Team Principal Monisha Kaltenborn gives her reaction to the first pre-season test, held last week.
Giedo van der Garde has been announced as test and reserve driver at Sauber for the forthcoming season.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 165.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 161.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 98.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 87.0 5 Bottas Williams 73.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 70.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 63.0 8 Button McLaren 55.0 9 Magnussen McLaren 35.0 10 Massa Williams 30.0 11 Perez Force India 28.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 19.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 9.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Juncadella Force India 0.0