Sergey Sirotkin will drive for Sauber in opening practice for next month’s inaugural Russian Grand Prix.
Sauber boss Monisha Kaltenborn is “absolutely confident” the ailing team will work their way out of their 2014 slump.
- Gutierrez eyes contract talks
- Mexican duo hail race's return
- Sutil insists: I'm staying put
- Sutil: 'The Sauber is a diva'
- Bianchi fastest on day two
- Massa top at Silverstone
- Grid penalty for Gutierrez
- ‘Big gap’ admit Sauber
- Sutil didn't eat for two days
- Sauber shed C33's weight
- De Silvestro makes F1 debut
- Sauber problems identified
- Sauber hand testers track time
- Sutil: Brakes are trickier
- De Silvestro lands Sauber role
- Gutierrez wants to lead
- Sauber set for Bahrain upgrade
- Sutil: Mercedes are ahead
Adrian Sutil insists he will remain at Sauber until the end of the year. That's despite reports suggesting he could be replaced mid-season by test driver, Giedo van der Garde.
Bernie Ecclestone confirms three-car teams proposal would be adopted if only eight outfits on the grid.
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Sauber driver Adrian Sutil reveals the extreme lengths he went to in order to lose weight this year.
A selection of the best images from the year so far as Formula 1 appears in its full pictorial glory.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Hamilton Mercedes 241.0 2 Rosberg Mercedes 238.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 181.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 133.0 5 Vettel Red Bull 124.0 6 Bottas Williams 122.0 7 Button McLaren 72.0 8 Hulkenberg Force India 72.0 9 Massa Williams 65.0 10 Perez Force India 45.0 11 Raikkonen Ferrari 45.0 12 Magnussen McLaren 39.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 19.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0