Lotus Team Principal Gerard Lopez confirmed on Saturday that they will retain Pastor Maldonado for the 2015 season.
Charles Pic has warned the teams face a “big challenge” if Pirelli push forward their plans to introduce 18-inch tyres.
- Bianchi fastest on day two
- Massa top at Silverstone
- Grid penalty for Gutierrez
- Maldonado sent to back of grid
- Grosjean admits future 'open'
- Lotus silent on Merc reports
- Lotus aiming for better
- Grosjean: Lessons learned
- Renault: Full power in Canada
- GP2 champ Leimer gets F1 test
- Maldonado: I've made mistakes
- Romain eyes Monaco redemption
- Lotus backing Maldonado
- Lotus 'in much better shape'
- Grosjean hoping for points
- Pastor 'happy' despite crash
- Haas' 'Lotus visit' denied
- Maldonado accepts mistakes
Happily accepting an invitation from the Lotus F1 team, David Croft heads to the Paul Ricard Circuit in France to drive their 2012 Grand Prix winning E20 F1 car.
Lotus confirm that Pastor will stay on for 2015 despite wretched first season with the Enstone outfit.
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Lotus set to switch engine suppliers for 2015 by swapping Renault for Mercedes power next year.
Romain Grosjean admits his future could lie away from the Lotus team after the 2014 season.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 190.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 176.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 106.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 97.0 5 Bottas Williams 91.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 82.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 69.0 8 Button McLaren 59.0 9 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 10 Massa Williams 30.0 11 Perez Force India 29.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 19.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 9.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0