Bernie Ecclestone believes the Formula 1 grid still contains one too many teams despite the demise of backmarkers HRT.
A supplier to HRT has accused them of giving "misleading information" and says they went into liquidation last month.
- HRT not on 2013 F1 entry list
- Horner: Karthikeyan cost Seb
- HRT team is put up for sale
- Ma Qing Hua to make history
- Driver reaction - Belgium Qualy
- Driver reaction - Belgium practice
- Narain Karthikeyan Q&A
- Pedro de la Rosa Q&A
- Bottas tops day one at Silverstone
- HRT open doors to new HQ
- Clos to run for HRT in P1
- De la Rosa: We will be stronger
- HRT to miss Mugello test
- Bahrain GP - Driver reaction
- Bahrain Qualy - Driver reaction
- Bahrain Practice - Driver Reaction
- Clos replaces Kral at Addax
- HRT sign Chinese prospect
Pedro De La Rosa says he has no idea what was going through Romain Grosjean's head when they crashed during qualifying in Brazil.
HRT drivers Narain Karthikeyan and Pedro de la Rosa discuss the Spanish team's final F1 campaign.
Sky Sports F1 Online looks at how all 12 teams fared in what has been a hugely competitive season.
Relive all the spills, thrills, dramas, victories and controversies as we tell the story of 2012 in pictures.
Craig Slater is your guide through the dramatic 20-race 2012 season with all its twists and turns.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 190.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 176.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 106.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 97.0 5 Bottas Williams 91.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 82.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 69.0 8 Button McLaren 59.0 9 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 10 Massa Williams 30.0 11 Perez Force India 29.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 19.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 9.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0