Williams set the fastest time as pre-season testing drew to a close, although Mercedes are the clear pacesetters.
Force India have admitted they are set to fall behind at the start of the season following the delayed introduction of their 2015 car.
- New Force India finally revealed
- '2014 car to run at second test'
- 'Force India will resolve issues'
- Bob Fernley Q&A
- Force India deny rumours
- Force India to miss Jerez
- Force India explain car delay
- New look for Force India
- New Force India on hold
- Force India reveal launch date
- Palmer seeks third driver role
- Engine loophole omits Honda?
- Force India switch wind tunnel
- Hulkenberg to race at Le Mans
- Mallya slams Red Bull
- Force India confirm Perez
- Perez hopeful future sorted soon
- Palmer to test for Force India
Ted Kravitz looks back at the first day of testing from Jerez
Force India Features
Analysing who looks on form, and who appears to be struggling, after the second test of pre-season.
Ted Kravitz takes the famous Notebook on tour to Mexico for the launch of Force India's new look.
Check out pictures of Force India's new silver, orange and black livery that was unveiled in Mexico.
The numbers the 18 confirmed drivers will be racing with when the 2015 F1 season gets underway.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Alonso McLaren 0.0 2 Bottas Williams 0.0 3 Button McLaren 0.0 4 Ericsson Sauber 0.0 5 Grosjean Lotus 0.0 6 Hamilton Mercedes 0.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 0.0 8 Kvyat Red Bull 0.0 9 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 10 Massa Williams 0.0 11 Nasr Sauber 0.0 12 Perez Force India 0.0 13 Raikkonen Ferrari 0.0 14 Ricciardo Red Bull 0.0 15 Rosberg Mercedes 0.0 16 Sainz Toro Rosso 0.0 17 Verstappen Toro Rosso 0.0 18 Vettel Ferrari 0.0