Standing in for Kimi Raikkonen at Ferrari, Jules Bianchi was fastest on day two of the Silverstone in-season test.
Felipe Massa's Williams was fastest on Day One of Formula 1's latest in-season test at Silverstone on Tuesday.
- Perez wary of improving rivals
- Perez penalty is upheld
- FIA confirms crash review
- Stewards revisit Massa v Perez
- Perez blames Massa for shunt
- Perez penalised for crash
- Perez: Crucial race for team
- Hulk: We can hold position
- Force India ink Smirnoff deal
- Hulk rules out drivers' strike
- 'The Force can stay with us'
- Perez reveals kerb concerns
- Force India expand into GP3
- Hulk and Perez feel the force!
- 'We're the best of the rest'
- Jerez Day 3: Red Bull behind
- Force India change schedule
- Force India's VJM07 on show
Force India's drivers have added their concerns about the introduction of standing re-starts during races next year. A new rule that will see cars line up on the grid at the end of a safety car period.
Force India Features
Jenson v Kevin? Kamui v Marcus? Which drivers seized the initiative during the opening seven races.
Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez hoping to take advantage of early season opportunities in 2014.
Enjoy exclusive footage of the McLaren, Mercedes, Red Bull and Force India on track at Bahrain.
Nico Hulkenberg and Sergio Perez take the wraps off the new Force India VJM07 in Jerez.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 165.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 161.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 98.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 87.0 5 Bottas Williams 73.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 70.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 63.0 8 Button McLaren 55.0 9 Magnussen McLaren 35.0 10 Massa Williams 30.0 11 Perez Force India 28.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 19.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 9.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Juncadella Force India 0.0