Quiz: The 2013 season so far - The answers
What did you remember about the first 15 races?
By William Esler. Last Updated: 23/10/13 2:59pm
So how much did you remember about the first 15 races of the 2013 season? Remember to let us know how you got on below.
1) Who won the first race of the season in Australia?
Natalie Pinkham with the 2013 rookies
2) Can you name the five rookies on the 2013 grid?
Valtteri Bottas, Max Chilton, Jules Bianchi, Giedo van der Garde and Esteban Gutierrez.
3) Which race was dropped from the 2013 calendar having originally been included?
The Grand Prix of America in New Jersey.
4) What was the infamous radio call given to Sebastian Vettel in Malaysia?
5) Which British driver joined Force India as reserve driver in Italy?
6) Which team found themselves in hot water following a Pirelli tyre test at the Circuit de Catalunya?
Felipe Massa suffered a tyre failure at Silverstone
7) Numerous tyre blowouts at which grand prix forced Pirelli and the FIA to change the construction of the Pirelli tyres?
The British Grand Prix.
8) Who qualified a shock third at the Canadian GP?
Valtteri Bottas for Williams.
9) At what race did Lewis Hamilton take his maiden win for Mercedes?
The Hungarian Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso crashes out after not pitting for a new wing
10) Who opted against pitting for a new front-wing in Malaysia and subsequently crashed out of the race at the first corner on the second lap?
11) Who said Sergio Perez needed "punching in the face" after the Monaco GP?
12) What happened to Jules Bianchi's car after he retired from the German GP?
His car ran backwards down the hill and across the track causing a safety car.
13) Which two drivers were involved in taxi-gate in Singapore?
Mark Webber and Fernando Alonso.
14) Other than the safety car, what was the only other vehicle to head Sebastian Vettel in Korea?
The fire vehicle.
Mark Webber retires after losing his wheel in China
15) What two problems for Mark Webber in China prompted Christian Horner to angrily deny conspiracy theories?
He was excluded from qualifying after running out of fuel in Q2 and was forced to retire from the race after his wheel fell off.
Let us know how you got on in the comments section below.