The FIA has confirmed that the 2015 F1 season will run to 20 races, with only minor changes from a list leaked at Monza.
- 19-race calendar for 2014
- Brawn downplays Lewis radio
- Stefano Domenicali Q&A
- Lewis Hamilton Q&A
- First points delight Bottas
- Button vows to address form
- Vettel breaks another record
- Maldonado waits on Lotus
- Seb: 'Enjoy it while it lasts'
- Driver reaction - U.S. GP
- Hulk welcomes Sauber lifeline
- Hamilton not fussed over third
- Unstoppable Vettel wins again
- Penalties tweak U.S. GP grid
- Perez keeps his focus
Ted Kravitz gives his thoughts on the United States Grand Prix.
United States Features
The FIA confirm a 20-race schedule for next year as Mexico returns for the first time since 1992.
The award-winning Sky Sports F1 channel will broadcast all of the nineteen races in 2014 live!
What we're watching is special but return to America fails to deliver a special GP says Martin Brundle.
Why Vettel has become too quick for F1's good and Hamilton's radio calls provoke awkward questions.