Toto Wolff reckons it's inevitable that F1’s contentious double points rule in Abu Dhabi will settle Rosberg v Hamilton.
- Pirelli confirm test schedule
- 19-race calendar for 2014
- Di Resta wants quick decision
- Alonso escapes race penalty
- Horner: Special win for Vettel
- 'Vettel in another category'
- Driver reaction - Abu Dhabi GP
- Massa rues Ferrari 'mistake'
- Vettel dominates in Abu Dhabi
- Alonso unfazed by qualy form
- Webber claims Abu Dhabi pole
- P3: Vettel & Webber on top
- Hamilton: Car 'snapped out'
- Hamilton: 'Red Bull fastest'
- Loss of pace puzzles Button
Nico Rosberg was very happy with his performance in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and especially pleased that Mercedes have now opened a 11 point lead on Ferrari.
United Arab Emirates Features
The award-winning Sky Sports F1 channel will broadcast all of the nineteen races in 2014 live!
From double points to permanent driver numbers, weighing up the pros and cons of F1's rule changes.
FIA reveal plans for season finale to count double, permanent driver numbers and a budget cap.
Martin Brundle explains the dilemmas organisers face in putting together the F1 calendar.