F1 could be set for a record 21-race season in 2015 after the Korean GP was unexpectedly provisionally included on next season’s schedule.
- 'Hamilton worth the money'
- Nico focused on bouncing back
- Merc to tackle 'unacceptable' DNFs
- Fleet St: Force is with Lewis
- Ricciardo questions Alonso start
- Vettel surprised by Lewis aggression
- Vettel: Second lucky enough
- Hamilton: 'I am still chasing'
- Driver reaction - Singapore GP
- Hamilton takes title lead with win
- 'McLaren upgrades didn't work'
- Alonso targets victory
- Driver reaction - qualifying
- Ricciardo welcomes close fight
- Hamilton thought he'd blown it
Did Toro Rosso fully apply Jean-Eric Vergne's first five-second time penalty in the Singapore GP? Judge for yourselves.
Your essential one-stop guide to the driver line-ups, testing and race schedules for next season.
Watch the show as Anna Woolhouse, Marc Priestley and Mark Gillan debate the latest title twist.
How 'Hammertime' came to the rescue for Hamilton while the Safety Car costs Alonso second place.
Fleet Street considers the implications of Lewis Hamilton's win e as he claims the lead of the title.