The F1 calendar will stay at 19 races for the 2014 season after New Jersey, Mexico and Korea all failed to make the cut.
- More Korean glory for Vettel
- Webber renews tyre criticisms
- Vettel: I'm loving what I do
- 'Bitter' day for Mercedes
- Webber: Podium was possible
- Ferrari's race fears realised
- Hulk: Result changes nothing
- Grid pens for Pic and Bianchi
- Lotus play down radio message
- Fire truck sparks confusion
- Hamilton not giving up on win
- Grosjean: Better and better
- Alonso expects to struggle
- Di Resta: Harsh but fair
- Vettel delighted to beat Merc
Sebastian Vettel moved closer to a fourth title with an emphatic victory in the Korean GP.
The passing of the Korean GP hasn't been widely mourned, but was Yeongam really all that bad?
With Mark Webber's Red Bull ablaze, the unexpected appearance of a fire truck stopped the Korean GP.
How good was Hulkenberg, how was Kimi second, how much time did Lewis lose, and how perfect was Seb?
While victorious Sebastian Vettel was in a race of his own, everyone else was fighting out a classic.