Bernie Ecclestone says South Korea does not want a grand prix in 2015, but that it had to be added to the calendar for legal reasons.
- Korea back on 21-race calendar
- 19-race calendar for 2014
- More Korean glory for Vettel
- Webber renews tyre criticisms
- Vettel: I'm loving what I do
- 'Bitter' day for Mercedes
- Webber: Podium was possible
- Ferrari's race fears realised
- Hulk: Result changes nothing
- Grid pens for Pic and Bianchi
- Lotus play down radio message
- Fire truck sparks confusion
- Hamilton not giving up on win
- Grosjean: Better and better
- Alonso expects to struggle
Sebastian Vettel moved closer to a fourth title with an emphatic victory in the Korean GP.
The passing of the Korean GP hasn't been widely mourned, but was Yeongam really all that bad?
With Mark Webber's Red Bull ablaze, the unexpected appearance of a fire truck stopped the Korean GP.
How good was Hulkenberg, how was Kimi second, how much time did Lewis lose, and how perfect was Seb?
While victorious Sebastian Vettel was in a race of his own, everyone else was fighting out a classic.