The F1 calendar will stay at 19 races for the 2014 season after New Jersey, Mexico and Korea all failed to make the cut.
- Vettel wins gripping Japan GP
- Horner: It was a free fight
- 'Drive-through ruined my race'
- Webber 'surprised' by strategy
- Grosjean set to be retained
- Hulkenberg: Deal not signed
- Alonso: Podium out of reach
- Hamilton bemoans bad luck
- Driver reaction - Japanese GP
- Vettel: Japan 2011 inspired me
- Lotus pair poised again
- Alonso unhappy with his pace
- Vettel: No KERS concerns
- Lewis hopes to pose a threat
- McLaren confirm Prodromou
Ted Kravitz reflects on the Japanese Grand Prix.
The award-winning Sky Sports F1 channel will broadcast all of the nineteen races in 2014 live!
It will be a 19-race season in 2014 after South Korea, New Jersey and Mexico all failed to make the cut.
Vettel on the cusp of fourth title after winning three-way fight for victory in a gripping race at Suzuka.
Did Webber need his extra stop? How did Seb do it? We look at the talking points that shaped Suzuka.